CAN-LITE – Carbon Filter Ø250
Most gardeners save money when purchasing a grow tent and often forego the charcoal filter.
However, with the growth of the plant, everyone is convinced of its necessity.
Consider the advantages of a carbon filter:
- The carbon filter is designed to clean the air entering it and release fresh air into the room.
- The carbon filter significantly removes the odor accumulated in the tent.
- A carbon filter removes other harmful substances released into the air.
- The carbon filter does not contain any chemicals.
- Charcoal filters are easy to use.
The main thing is to choose the right filter size according to the size of your tent and the desired effect.
What is “activated carbon”?
Activated carbon is a form of carbon that has been treated with small, low-volume pores that increase the surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions. Due to the high degree of microporosity, activated carbon can clean the air from almost any organic molecules that disrupt its adsorption capacity.
Why are carbon filters useful?
With the above features in mind, it’s easy to see why these products are so important in this sector: to control unwanted odors that can come out of your grow room.
How are Can-Lite filters different? They are designed to give you great results with less weight!
Made to the same quality standards as Can-Filter, these lightweight filters have a 2.5 year lifespan.
Activated carbon combined with 51% perforated open area creates maximum airflow!
Can-Lite filters have built-in flanges and include a pre-filter. Just set it in place and turn on your fan.